Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how to appreciate a nonlinear world in which measures of space-time conflict. Starting with an analysis of chaos and randomness, it covers renormalization group theory, phenomena modeling, and how physicists can approach the study of biology.
- Author BiographyProfessor Oono received his Dr.Eng. in applied chemistry from Kyushu University in Japan in 1976. After serving as an assistant professor in the Research Institute of Industrial Science at Kyushu University, he joined the physics faculty at the University of Illinois in 1981.
- Author(s)Yoshitsugu Oono
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Synergetics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.