All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive workbook covering all aspects of successful nonprofit development One of the most significant factors in the success of any marketing and fundraising program is the ability and willingness of the organization to take the time to develop an integrated development plan with realistic budgets, timelines, and areas of responsibility.
- Author Biography<p>BRYDON M. DeWITT is President of DeWitt & Associates, Inc., and has been a development professional for more than thirty-five years. In addition to consulting, Mr. DeWitt has made presentations and conducted seminars/workshops for conferees and governing boards.
- Author(s)Brydon M. DeWitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width188 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.