All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionActing as a comprehensive guide to understanding the nonprofit sector, this book takes a fresh look at the nonprofit sector and the power it has to use its growing visibility and strength.
- Author BiographyMichael O Neill is professor of nonprofit management in the College of Professional Studies at the University of San Francisco. He is the founder and former director of the Institute for Nonprofit Organization Management at the University of San Francisco. O Neill is the author or coauthor of numerous books, including The Third America and Women and Power in the Nonprofit Sector, both from Jossey Bass.
- Author(s)Professor Michael O'Neill
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight587 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.