All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Norm and his friends careful Prudence and reckless Kelvin, who turn to statistics to help him in life's endless series of choices - should I fly or take the train? Have a baby? Another drink? Or another sausage? This book tells the real story behind the statistics on risk, chance and choice.
- Author BiographyMichael Blastland is an author, journalist, and BBC Radio 4 broadcaster. He co-authored, with Andrew Dilnot, Profile's best-selling The Tiger that Isn't . David Spiegelhalter OBE is Winton Professor of the Public Understanding of Risk in the Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge. He is a fellow of Churchill College, Cambridge and the Royal Society.
- Author(s)David Spiegelhalter,Michael Blastland
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/08/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.