All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncisive portraits of the great commanders of Norman warfare. Covers the Norman conquests in France, England, Italy, the Near East.
- Author BiographyPaul Hill, formerly curator of Kingston Upon Thames Museum in Surrey, is well known as a lecturer, author and expert on Anglo-Saxon and Norman history and military archaeology, and he has written several books on these subjects, among them The Age of Athelstan: Britain's Forgotten History, The Viking Wars of Alfred the Great and The Anglo-Saxons at War 800-1066.
- Author(s)Paul Hill
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note60 colour and black-and-white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.