All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith their 70th anniversary just around the corner, the D-Day landings have lost none of their impact. Even today the vestiges of Hitler's Atlantic Wall speak of the huge undertaking necessary for the Allies to gain a foothold in Normandy.
- Author BiographyLeo Marriott is a retired Air Traffic Controller who has had more than thirty books published on his specialist subjects: naval warfare and aviation. He is an experienced pilot and accomplished aerial photographer, and his work is featured in this book. Simon Forty has been working in publishing as commissioning editor and author for 35 years. He has co-authored with Leo Marriott a series of books on the Normandy Campaign, including The Normandy Battlefields: D-Day & the Bridgehead (2014) and Hitler's Atlantic Wall (2016). A keen cyclist he has toured the Normandy battlefields many times.
- Author(s)Leo Marriott,Simon Forty
- PublisherCasemate Books
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHavertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasemate Books
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £14.72Trending at £19.96
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £11.18Trending at £14.98
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.