The North American Free Trade Agreement: Labor, Industry, and Government Perspectives by Mario F. Bognanno, Kathryn J. Ready (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.78Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.91+ £3.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Kathryn J. Ready,Mario F. Bognanno
- Date of Publication30/10/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction: NAFTA and Its Actors by Kathryn J. Ready and Mario F. Bognanno Background NAFTA: Labor, Industry, and Government Perspectives by Kathryn J. Ready Proceedings North American Free Trade Agreement's Impact on Labor by Mark Anderson A Canadian Labor Perspective on a North American Free Trade Agreement by Bruce Campbell The Canadian-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Lessons to Guide the Evolution of NAFTA by William H. Cavitt Reaction Panel Remarks Made at the Conference on North American Free Trade: Labor, Industry, and Government Policy Perspectives by William H. Cavitt The Impact of Free Trade on Industry by Calman J. Cohen Estimating the Impact of the U.S.-Mexican Free Trade Agreement on Industrial Labor by James M. Cypher The Road to the North American Free Trade Agreement: Laissez-Faire or a Ladder Up? by Jeff Faux and Thea Lee Impact of the Potential Free Trade Agreement between the United States and Mexico on Collective Bargaining from the Point of View of U.S. Companies by Manfred Fiedler Free Trade, Globalization, and U.S. Labor: What Are the Long-Run Dynamics? by William C. Gruben The Impact of Free Trade on the Collective Agreement by Morley Gunderson and Anil Verma International Unions and Transnational Collective Bargaining by Pharis Harvey The North American Free Trade Agreement as an Element of U.S. Trade Policy by Robert T. Kudrle International Competition and the Evolution of a North American Free Trade Area by Robert Z. Lawrence The Role of Trade in North American Integration by Sunder Magun International Unions and Transnational Collective Bargaining by Joe Mangone The North American Free Trade Agreement Negotiations and the Canadian-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Revisiting Unfinished Business by Keith Martin International Unions and Transnational Collective Bargaining by M. E. Nichols The Impact of NAFTA on Collective Agreements in Canada: Issues and Trends by Claude Rioux Provisions of Collective Agreements: A Comparison of Selected Portions of Labor Arguments Negotiated in Canada and the United States by Marcus Hart Sandver The Impact of NAFTA on Labor by Stephen I. Schlossberg Mutual Labor-Management Concerns to Be Addressed in a North American Free Trade Agenda by Gary Sorensen Implications for Labor-Management Relations of the Proposed North American Free Trade Agreement by Jeremy Wright Bibliography
- Author BiographyMARIO F. BOGNANNO is Professor and Director of the Industrial Relations Center at the University of Minnesota. KATHRYN J. READY is Associate Professor, Department of Business Administration University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.