All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to walking the North Downs Way National Trail, a 130 mile (208km) trail between Farnham and Dover, with an optional visit to Canterbury. Following the ancient Pilgrim's Way for much of the way, through pleasant countryside, this is one of the easier National Trails and the walk is described over 11 stages. With 1:25K OS map booklet.
- Author BiographyKev Reynolds is a freelance writer, photojournalist and lecturer. A prolific compiler of guidebooks, his first title for Cicerone Press (Walks & Climbs in the Pyrenees) appeared in 1978; he has since produced many more titles for the same publisher, with others in the pipeline. A member of the Outdoor Writers' Guild, the Alpine Club and Austrian Alpine Club, his passion for mountains and the countryside remains undiminished after a lifetime's activity, and he regularly travels throughout Britain to share that enthusiasm through his lectures.
- Author(s)Kev Reynolds
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2017
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note50 colour photos and 40 OS map extracts
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.