All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that there is a grim coherence to North Korea's political economy, and a ruthless logic undergirding it - one that unreservedly subordinates economic welfare to augmentation of political power. This title provides a quantitative tableau of North Korea's terrible failure in its economic race against South Korea.
- Author BiographyNicholas Eberstadt holds the Henry Wendt Chair in Political Economy at the American Enterprise Institute. His previous works on Korean affairs include The Population of North Korea (co-author), Korea Approaches Reunification, The End of North Korea, Korea's Future and the Great Powers (co-editor), and A New International Engagement Framework for North Korea? Contending Perspectives (co-editor).
- Author(s)Nicholas Eberstadt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.