All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA short introduction to The North Norfolk Coast.
- Author BiographyAnthony Cook has spent much of his career in environmental education, working for the Field Studies Council after leaving university and then running the Newton Field Centre in Northamptonshire. He has also carried out research in ecological entomology in the UK and Kenya and worked for Leicester University as an adult education tutor for many years. He now runs one of the national recording schemes for insects, continues with research, writes and never tires of walking the North Norfolk Coast. He lives near Market Harborough in Leicestershire and is married with three daughters.
- Author(s)Anthony Cook
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.