All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn epic chronicle of the last 20 years of British life from the Booker longlisted and Granta Best of Young British novelist, Philip Hensher.
- Author BiographyPhilip Hensher is a columnist for The Independent, arts critic for The Spectator and a Granta Best of Young British novelist. He has written five novels, 'Other Lulus', 'Kitchen Venom' (Winner of the Somerset Maughn Award), 'Pleasured', the Booker-longlisted 'The Mulberry Empire' and 'The Fit', as well as a collection of short stories, 'The Bedroom of the Mister's House'. He lives in South London.
- PrizesShort-listed for Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2008.
- Author(s)Philip Hensher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/04/2011
- Weight964 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £9.51Trending at £10.60
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.