All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the impact of the railroads on the American Civil War and vice versa. This book shows how the war materially changed the way railroads were built, run, financed, and organized in the crucial years following the war.
- Author BiographyThomas Weber, retired professor of history at Douglass College / Rutgers University, makes his home in Edison, New Jersey. He has two children and one grandchild.
- Author(s)Thomas Weber
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.18
- £7.58Trending at £8.06
- £13.47Trending at £13.78
- £66.83Trending at £120.00
- £17.51Trending at £20.00
- £29.42Trending at £50.00
- £16.22Trending at £18.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.