All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Northern Renaissance in Europe was a period of rapid social and religious change. This book discusses works by Albrecht Durer and Hans Holbein two of the greatest masters of the Northern Renaissance together with a selection of paintings by Lucas Cranach.
- Author Biography<b>Kate Heard</b> is curator of prints and drawings in the Royal Collection Trust and deputy editor of the <i>Journal of the History of Collections</i>. <b>Lucy Whitaker</b> is assistant surveyor of the Queen's Pictures and coauthor of <i>The Art of Italy in the Royal Collection: Renaissance and Baroque</i>, also published by the Royal Collection Trust.
- Author(s)Kate Heard,Lucy Whitaker
- PublisherRoyal Collection Trust
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Collection Trust
- Content Note191 colour illustrations
- Weight1340 g
- Width231 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £18.07
- £8.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.53Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.