All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionA history - and controversial reappraisal - of the world's popular and innovative literary form. It attempts to tell the complete story of our popular literary form. It celebrates the innovators in fiction, tracing a continuum between the premodern experimentalists and their postmodern progeny.
- Author BiographySteven Moore (Ph.D. Rutgers, 1988) is the author of several books and essays on modern literature. From 1988 to 1996 he was managing editor of the Review of Contemporary Fiction/Dalkey Archive Press, and for decades he has reviewed books for a variety of journals and newspapers, principally The Washington Post. He lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Author(s)Steven Moore
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight971 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.