All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy subjecting established critical models and recent developments in the field to an original critique, The Novel provides readers with a lucid introduction to narrative theory. It reveals how narratological analysis is not an end in itself, but serves to deepen our understanding and enhance our enjoyment of literary works.
- Author BiographyChristoph Bode is Chair of Modern English Literature at the Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Germany. He has written 20 books and some 70 articles - both in English and German - on Narratology, Romanticism, and Critical Theory. Bode is also President of the German Society for English Romanticism and a Corresponding Fellow of the English Association.
- Author(s)Christoph Bode
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight466 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.