Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the area of Nubia and Sudan from the prehistoric to the nineteenth century AD, this is an exceptional study of the area's archaeology and history. The first major work in its field for over thirty years, this is a must for course students.
- Author BiographyDavid N. Edwards is a Visiting Honorary Fellow in the School of Archaeology and Ancient History, Leicester University, with extensive research experience in Sudan and Nubia since 1985. He has worked extensively as a field archaeologist in Britain as well as Libya, Egypt and Jordan.
- Author(s)David N. Edwards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note65 line drawings and 19 b+w photos
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.