Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionAt the site known as Kerma, near the third cataract of the Nile, seven monumental black granite statues were unearthed. They portrayed five pharaonic rulers, including Taharqa and Tanutamun, the last two pharaohs of the Nubian Dynasty. Combining archaeological research with stunning photography, this book narrates the story of this discovery.
- Author BiographyCharles Bonnet is professor emeritus at the University of Geneva and former president of the International Nubiology Association. Since 1977, he has been the director of the Kerma site. Dominique Valbelle is president of the French Egyptology Association and professor at the Sorbonne.
- Author(s)Charles Bonnet,Dominique Valbelle
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note190 colour illustrations & 11 maps
- Weight1878 g
- Width330 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byJean Leclant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.