All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £9.83Trending at £11.29
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £30.19Trending at £34.98
About this product
- DescriptionNow in an updated and expanded new edition, The Nutritionist: Food, Nutrition, and Optimal Health, 2nd Edition, provides readers with vital information about how to simply but radically improve their daily lives with the science of nutrition, balance their diets to achieve more energy, and improve health and longevity.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert E.C. Wildman is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, The Florida State University, and The Ohio State University, and is currently on the faculty at Kansas State University. Dr. Wildman is also the author of Sport & Fitness Nutrition (2002) and editor of The Handbook of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods (Taylor & Francis, second edition, 2007).
- Author(s)Robert E. C. Wildman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 72 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 65 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.