Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.23
- £12.42Trending at £17.89
- £27.06Trending at £29.67
- £24.98Trending at £25.61
- £20.58Trending at £28.97
- £17.99Trending at £25.87
- £9.42Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an excellent introductory resource for those new to cardiac pacing and pacemakers.
- Author BiographyTom Kenny, FHRS, CCDS Tom Kenny has always been an educator. From his start as a Critical Care Educator for the North Broward Hospital District in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to serving as Director of Education at PrepMD in Braintree, Massachusetts, Tom has focused on providing real-world, practical education for clinicians. Although he has served on faculty at Broward Community College and lectures for the Heart Rhythm Society and the Food and Drug Administration, Tom has always believed that it was imperative to educate the front lines of healthcare, the men and women clinicians across the country who treat patients day in and day out. He has served at Intermedics and St. Jude Medical in corporate medical device education, where he sought to make highly complicated therapies easily understood. In his tenure at both companies, he expanded training programs and developed educational materials. Finding that there was little in the way of pacemaker training for educated clinicians who just did not happen to know pacing, Tom brought his style of training to the classroom and now to book form. Tom is a native New Yorker who currently divides his time between Massachusetts and Texas. He has five children.
- Author(s)Tom Kenny
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Nuts and Bolts Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.