All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough commemorated by Yeats's poem, Michael O'Rahilly is one of the forgotten leaders of the 1916 Rising - the first leader to die, the only one killed in action. This is his story written by his son, beginning in Ballylongford, County Kerry.
- Author BiographyAodogan O' Rahilly was born in 1904 and died in 2000. He attended Mount St Benedict in County Wexford and studied engineering at UCD, taking a year out to serve with the republican forces in 1922. He was chairman of Bord na Mona for fifteen years, retiring in 1974, and purchased and developed Greenore port in County Louth in the 1950s.
- Author(s)Aodogan O'Rahilly
- PublisherThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.