All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.54Trending at £4.63
- £10.32Trending at £13.48
- £5.62Trending at £5.88
- £7.44Trending at £7.64
- £7.36Trending at £7.63
- £11.67Trending at £14.99
- £11.32Trending at £13.56
About this product
- DescriptionA guide which describes the human history, cultural traditions, natural landscapes, and flora and fauna of Egypt's six oases in the Western Desert: Fayoum, Bahariya, Farafra, Dakhla, Kharga, and Siwa.
- Author BiographyALBERTO SILIOTTI is a scientific journalist who specializes in Egyptology. He has written several popular books including The Discovery of Ancient Egypt (AUC Press 1998) and The Illustrated Guide to the Pyramids (AUC Press 2003).
- Author(s)Alberto Siliotti
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEgypt Pocket Guides
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note150 colour photos
- Weight136 g
- Width102 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.