Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes Obama's foreign policy in the Americas, focusing on major security-related issues such as drug trafficking, organized crime, and terrorism. This book is meant not only for academics and students but also for policy analysts.
- Author BiographyHanna S. Kassab is visiting professor at Northern Michigan University. Jonathan D. Rosen is a research analyst at Florida International University's Applied Research Center.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleSecurity in the Americas in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note8 Graphs; 15 Tables, unspecified
- Weight699 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byHanna Samir Kassab,Jonathan D. Rosen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.