Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionA book of longing. It examines what it means to be fully alive to the world.
- Author BiographyEllen Wehle has taught poetry and creative writing, sold timeshares on the beach, and once edited at an ad agency-where she learned more about cruise-ship cabins than she ever wanted to know. Her work has appeared in the U.S., Australia, and Europe in journals such as New England Review, The New Republic, Poetry, Raritan, Versal, FIELD and Notre Dame Review. Ellen lives with her husband and two dogs in Chicago, where she does her best writing while hurtling underground on the L.
- Author(s)Ellen Wehle
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.