CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)John Lynch,Malcolm D. Ross,Terry Crowley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- Series TitleRoutledge Language Family Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Abbreviations List of illustrations 1. The Oceanic languages 2. Sociolinguistic background 3. Typological overview 4. Proto Oceanic 5. Internal subgrouping The grammar sketches Listing of Oceanic languages, by subgroup References Index to Chapters 1-5
- Author BiographyJohn Lynch is an Emeritus Professor of Pacific Languages and the former Director of the Pacific Languages Unit at the University of the South Pacific in Port Vila, Vanuatu. Malcolm Ross is Emeritus Professor at the Australian National University. Terry Crowley was a Professor at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.