Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe oceans provide a millennial challenge for both the development and management of planet earth by humankind. This book is useful for academics and students in higher education, and practitioners in the fields of ocean and coastal management in the public, private, and voluntary sectors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleGeojournal Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 78
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHance D. Smith
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.