All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Homer's classic tale of Odysseus' 10-year voyage back home to his wife Penelope in Ithaca after the Trojan war. It tells of his encounters with the Cyclops, the Sirens, Scylla and Charibdis and his eventual arrival home, to be recognized by his dog.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date17/03/2009
- Content Notemaps
- Weight270 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byWalter Shewring
- Introduction byG. S. Kirk
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.