Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £9.81Trending at £10.03
- £17.02Trending at £27.56
- £16.89Trending at £17.21
- £10.18Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.75Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for those who wish to control their consumption of fossil fuels and learn about different possible sources of energy that could be adopted in the home. It explains off-grid energy and includes seven chapters on the various different options. It also provides advice and information on the conservation and preservation of energy.
- Author BiographyAlan and Gill Bridgewater have gained an international reputation as producers of highly successful gardening and DIY books on a range of subjects, including self-sufficiency, garden design, ponds and patios, stone and brickwork, decks and decking, and household woodworking. They have also contributed to several international magazines. Alan and Gill live in Rye, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Alan Bridgewater,Gill Bridgewater
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/12/2012
- Content Note150 b/w illustrations
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.