All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Salvatore J. LaGumina
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight388 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Table Of Contents.1.Introduction .- .2.Intelligence Agency in Embryo.- .3.Recruitment and Training Strategies .- .4.Corvo and the Connecticut Connection.- .5.Agents Extraordinaire .- .6.Operation Husky .- .7.Conquering the Islands.- .8.From Salerno to Anzio to Rome.- .9.Italian Mainland Operational Groups .- .10.Interaction With Italian Partisans.- .11.Conclusion.
- Author BiographySalvatore J. LaGumina is Professor Emeritus and Director of the Center for Italian American Studies at Nassau Community College, USA. He has been president of the American Italian Historical Association, has written dozens of scholarly articles and is the author, editor and co-editor of twenty books on the Italian American experience. He has received many honors including the Pietro DiDonato/ John Fante Literary Award.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.