All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn June 1812, Napoleon begins his invasion of Russia leading the largest army. But amongst the troops the Grande Armee is a savage murderer whose bloodlust is not satisfied in battle. When an innocent Polish woman is fatally stabbed, Captain Quentin Margont of the 84th regiment is put in charge of a secret investigation to unmask the perpetrator.
- Author BiographyArmand Cabasson is a prize-winning author and psychiatrist who lives in the north of France. He is a member of the French Napoleonic Society and has used his extensive research to create a vivid portrait of the Napoleonic campaigns.
- Author(s)Armand Cabasson
- PublisherGallic Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleQuentin Margont Investigation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGallic Books
- Out-of-print date25/11/2014
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Translated byMichael Glencross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £2.49Trending at £4.24
- £3.94Trending at £3.97
- £11.45Trending at £12.31
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £3.59Trending at £4.86
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
- £5.33Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.