All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for security professionals, systems administrators, IT consultants, legal professionals, IT managers, police and law enforcement personnel studying for the CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator) certification, and professionals needing the skills to gather the necessary evidence to prosecute, this title provides guidance for CHFI.
- Author BiographyDave Kleiman (CAS, CCE, CIFI, CISM, CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, MCSE) has worked in the Information Technology Security sector since 1990. Currently, he is the owner of SecurityBreachResponse.com, and is the Chief Information Security Officer for Securit-e-Doc, Inc. Before starting this position, he was Vice President of Technical Operations at Intelliswitch, Inc., where he supervised an international telecommunications and Internet service provider network. Dave is a recognized security expert. A former Florida Certified Law Enforcement Officer, he specializes in computer forensic investigations, incident response, intrusion analysis, security audits, and secure network infrastructures. He has written several secure installation and configuration guides about Microsoft technologies that are used by network professionals. He has developed a Windows Operating System lockdown tool, S-Lok (www.s-doc.com/products/slok.asp ), which surpasses NSA, NIST, and Microsoft Common Criteria Guidelines. Dave was a contributing author to Microsoft Log Parser Toolkit (Syngress Publishing, ISBN: 1-932266-52-6). He is frequently a speaker at many national security conferences and is a regular contributor to many security-related newsletters, Web sites, and Internet forums. Dave is a member of several organizations, including the International Association of Counter Terrorism and Security Professionals (IACSP), International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners(R) (ISFCE), Information Systems Audit and Control Association(R) (ISACA), High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA), Network and Systems Professionals Association (NaSPA), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), Anti Terrorism Accreditation Board (ATAB), and ASIS International(R). He is also a Secure Member and Sector Chief for Information Technology at The FBI's InfraGard(R) and a Member and Director of Education at the International Information Systems Forensics Association (IISFA).
- Author(s)Dave Kleiman
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Weight1580 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementStudy Guide ed.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.