All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those times when you need to impart your wit and wisdom to the world, this title features 45 snippy postcards that can provoke thought, inspire laughs, and make people (especially the dull ones) very uncomfortable. It is a follow-up to The Official Dictionary of Sarcasm.
- Author BiographyJames Napoli is a writer, filmmaker, and performer who has provided drive-time comedy content for America's top radio syndicators as well as for the live stage and television animation. His award-winning short films have screened at festivals worldwide. He has worked as an improvisational comedian, a Hollywood script reader, and a voice-over artist, and he is the author of Sterling's Official Dictionary of Sarcasm series. He lives in NY.
- Author(s)James Napoli
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height109 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.