All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers trainee hairdressers and fulltime practitioners advice on ensuring their teaching is interesting, inspiring and motivational for hairdressing learners. This book motivates readers to question the teaching and learning techniques they use and offers constructive ways for the educator to improve quality of their teaching to students.
- Author BiographyJane Goldsbro is Director of Standards and Qualifications at the Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority (Habia). Jane has over 25 years? association with the hairdressing industry. This work ranges from employment as a stylist to salon manager, followed by working with a hairdressing manufacturer as an educator and in Further Education. Elaine White has a lifetime's experience in the hair and beauty sector. From salons to education she has been involved with the development and implementation of some of the most influential learning programmes in hair and beauty. She is a technical author, educational consultant, moderator, examiner and inspector for hair and beauty qualifications.
- Author(s)Elaine White,Jane Goldsbro
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Weight375 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.