CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionRecording the wild ramblings and lazy progress of the Ogeechee, the quiet rituals and raucous stories of its people, Jack Leigh chronicles the course of lives that run with the current of the river.
- Author BiographyJack Leigh's award-winning photographs are in numerous private and corporate collections and have also appeared in museums, magazines, and newspapers across the country and abroad. He is the author of five highly acclaimed books of photography including Oystering, Nets and Doors, Seaport, and The Land I'm Bound To. His most famous and widely recognized image is the photograph for the book cover of John Berendt's international best seller, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Leigh lives in Savannah, Georgia.
- Author(s)Jack Leigh
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleWormsloe Foundation Publication Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Out-of-print date21/04/2017
- Content Note86 duotone photographs, 1 map
- Width235 mm
- Height299 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.