All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructured so that each detailed lesson builds on the previous one, this book reinforces the learning process with diagrams, illustrations, exercises, and demonstrations. Including a workable method of colour mixing, it is tailored to the insecurity of the beginners; skills are built slowly, with guidance and logical explanations.
- Author BiographyKathleen Staiger has taught painting and drawing for 35 years. She holds degrees in art education and fine art from Hofstra University in New York.
- Author(s)Kathleen Staiger
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date26/10/2010
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
Most relevant reviews
- character5122 Sep, 2016by
Good learning and hands on guide for painters
Good to learn and execute step-by-step how to paint several subjects, especially the study of color mixing and how to apply colors to various subject. In addition, there are recommendations on applying colors in the composition to get vivid and interesting painting that attracts the aesthetic senses and emotions of the viewer. Thank you Kathleen.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £29.05Trending at £43.85
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
- £40.76Trending at £65.00