CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThis passionate, wise and witty book tells stories about the Australian natural landscape.
- Author BiographyGeorge Seddon AM is an Emeritus Professor of Environmental Science at the University of Melbourne and a Senior Research Associate at the University of Western Australia. He has held chairs in four disciplines and taught in universities across Europe and North America. His recent books include Landprints: Reflections on Place and Landscape (Cambridge University Press, 1996).
- Author(s)George Seddon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2005
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note110 colour illus.
- Weight970 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.