Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionHemingway's last work published during his lifetime remains one of his most popular and best known. A man's symbolic quest to land the catch of a lifetime engages classic themes of the human struggle against nature as well as explores the intersection of expectation and desire. This title is filled with fresh essays about the book.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBloom's Modern Critical Interpretations
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notechronology, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byProf. Harold Bloom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.