All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the outboard motor, from the earliest days near the end of the nineteenth century through the dawn of the modern outboard era in the 1960s. This book covers such outboard motors as: Caille, Champion, Evinrude, Flambeau, Johnson, Martin, Mercury, Scott-Atwater, and Waterwitch.
- Author BiographyPeter Hunn began collecting old outboards after receiving a 1928 Johnson for his tenth birthday, and since then he has acquired several hundred. Hunn is a outboard curator for the Thousand Islands Antique Boat Museum and is a regular contributor to Antique Outboarder magazine. The former owner of two upstate New York radio stations, he currently teaches communication studies at the State University of New York, Oswego.
- Author(s)Peter Hunn
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note285ill.
- Weight523 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.