All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £10.48Trending at £12.99
- £9.62Trending at £11.51
- £9.52Trending at £12.03
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe characters who inhabit Blake's haunting landscape-awash in their own worlds, adrift in their own lives-struggle to salvage what they can of their hopes and dreams from the encroaching tides.
- Author BiographyGlenn Blake has taught at Rice University, the University of Houston, and Johns Hopkins University. A senior editor at Boulevard magazine, he is the author of Drowned Moon and Return Fire. His short stories have appeared in American Short Fiction, Boulevard, Southwest Review, The Hopkins Review, Gulf Coast, and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Glenn Blake
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2016
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins: Poetry and Fiction
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.