All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelicious curry recipes from around the world. There are creamy kormas and fragrant masalas from India, green and red curries from Thailand and spicy curries with real bite from China.
- Author BiographyJullan Calder has photographed numerous stories and assignments for leading national and international magazines. He specialises in portraits and his work has been published around the world and exhibited at the National Portrait Gallery, London. Alastair Bruce is the Constitutional Commentator for Sky TV and broadcasts on constitutional and historical matters. He has made a number of films for television, including Victoria and Albert, Nicholas and Alexandra and Days of Majesty, which celebrated the ceremonial way in which Britain lives its history. He has written a history of the coronation and was appointed Fitzalan Pursuivant of Arms Extraordinary in 1998 to assist the College of Arms. Alastair and Jullan worked together on Keepers of the Kingdom (Cassell Illustrated 2002) that looked at the ancient and ceremonial offices of Britain.
- Author(s)Alistair Bruce,Julian Calder
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date15/10/2010
- Content Note130 colour photos
- Weight1490 g
- Width236 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.