All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to tie-in perfectly with the London Olympics in 2012, this series offer comprehensive information specific to the games in 2012, and a detailed look at new technologies that are making a huge impact in the world of sports today. It also examines the scale, history, and huge popularity of the event up to the present day.
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies.
- Author(s)Michael Hurley,Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleThe Olympics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width197 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 5 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.44
- £22.69Trending at £30.04
- £23.42Trending at £29.61
- £12.77Trending at £14.12
- £12.69Trending at £16.20
- £20.77Trending at £29.95
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.