Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the role of the classical ombudsman, the human rights ombudsman and other hybrid or specialized ombudsmen in good governance and human rights protection at the domestic and international levels of governance.
- Author BiographyLinda C. Reif is a Professor of Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada. She is also Editor of Publications of the International Ombudsman Institute.
- Author(s)Linda C. Reif
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleProgress in Automation and Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintMartinus Nijhoff Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.