All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £6.92Free postage
- £9.00Free postage
People who bought this also bought
Personal Development Books, Non-Fiction
About this product
- DescriptionWith a new foreword by Ken Blanchard How management can effectively rid themselves of 'monkeys' - other people's responsibilities that cling to them and prevent them managing efficiently.
- Author BiographyKen Blanchard, PhD is one of the most influential leadership experts in the world. He has co-authored 60 books, including Raving Fans and Gung Ho! (with Sheldon Bowles). His groundbreaking works have been translated into 42 languages and their combined sales total more than 21 million copies. In 2005 he was inducted into Amazon's Hall of Fame as one of the top 25 bestselling authors of all time. The recipient of numerous leadership awards and honors, he is cofounder with his wife, Margie, of The Ken Blanchard Companies(R), a leading international training and consulting firm.
- Author(s)Hal Burrows,Kenneth H. Blanchard,William Oncken
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleThe One Minute Manager
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight120 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.