All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.15
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.77
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £32.80Trending at £49.96
- £8.90Trending at £17.49
- £17.95Trending at £20.26
About this product
- DescriptionA fertile study of convergences in early monastic and ascetic thought in Ireland and Byzantine Greece, revealing theological insights into ecclesiology and the nature of the Trinity.
- Author BiographyChrysostom Koutloumousianos is a Senior Elder at the Koutloumous Monastery, Mount Athos, and holds a BA in English Literature and a BA, MA and PhD in Theology from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. He has been a visiting fellow at the Hellenic Institute at Royal Holloway, London. He is also the author of several books and articles on early monasticism.
- Author(s)Chrysostom Koutloumousianos
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.