All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents deadpan headlines, opinion pieces, and news in brief by the The Onion team. This book covers world events such as, 'US Urges Bin Laden To Form Nation It Can Attack', 'President Urges Calm Restraint Among Nation's Ballad Singers' and 'Eight Million Americans Rescued From Poverty With Redefinition Of Term'.
- Author BiographyThe Onion editors already have four New York Times bestsellers, including Our Dumb Century which The Times called 'the funniest, wisest book ever written' and Nicholas Lezard said in the Guardian ' I cannot imagine a funnier book being written - well, ever'.
- Author(s)The Onion
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2003
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/08/2009
- Content Note272 black & white line drawings
- Weight786 g
- Width220 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £11.79Trending at £14.44
- £8.45Trending at £11.89
- £6.20Trending at £7.99
- £11.46Trending at £12.03
- £10.51Trending at £11.12
- £6.78Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.