All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionNew Directions in the Philosophy of Science
- Author BiographyLuciano Floridi is Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information at the University of Oxford, Oxford Internet Institute, and Fellow of St Cross College, Oxford. His research areas are the philosophy of information, information/computer ethics, philosophy of technology, epistemology, and philosophy of logic. For his work Floridi has received various recognitions including the APA's Barwise Prize, the IACAP's Covey Award, and the INSEIT's Weizenbaum Award. He is the first philosopher to have been awarded the Gauss Professorship by the Gottingen Academy of Sciences. He is an AISB and BCS Fellow, and a Member of the Academie Internationale de Philosophie des Sciences. He was Chairman of EU Commission's 'Onlife' research group and UNESCO Chair in Information and Computer Ethics at the University of Hertfordshire.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLuciano Floridi
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.