All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionOffshoring and outsourcing have generated savings and controversial news coverage for companies. But these technologies aren't even close to being the real story. This book identifies two forces - dynamic specialisation and productive friction that show what firms must do to understand, build and exploit these forces before their competitors do.
- Author BiographyJohn Hagel has served as a business strategist for 25 years and was with McKinsey for 16 years. Jon Seely Brown is the former Chief Scientist at Xerox Corp. and served as Director of Xerox PARC for 12 years.
- Author(s)John Hagel III,John Seely Brown
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight521 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.