CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.99
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £9.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
About this product
- Author(s)Kimberly Jensen
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Author BiographyKimberly Jensen is the associate professor of English at the Community College of Baltimore County and the founder and direction of the Community Block Connection, a campus program that organizes yearly academic and cultural programming. She is the author of Bread Alone (Syracuse University Press 2009) and The Woman I Left Behind (Curbstone Press 2006), as well as multiple shorter works. Her story Some Little Known Facts about the Whole Thing won first place in the Raymond Carver Prize for Short Fiction and the novel The Woman I Left Behind was a finalist for Foreword Magazine s Book of the Year.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.