Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1928 when H.G. Wells wrote this cry for a new age of worldwide knowledge networking, there was no Internet. Yet he was convinced that if only people across the planet could pool their expertise, the world would be a better place. This work covers his ideas on revolution.
- Author BiographyW. WARREN WAGAR is the Distinguished Teaching Professor of History at Binghamton University, and a Vice President of the H.G. Wells Society./e He is the author of several books on Wells.
- Author(s)W. Warren Wagar
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitlePraeger Studies on the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Introduction byW. Warren Wagar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.