CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA study of globalisation and discontent from the perspective of the public in developing countries.
- Author BiographyJane Duckett is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Glasgow. She has worked extensively in East Asia on research projects funded by the Economic and Social Research Council, the Leverhulme Trust, the British Academy, the European Commission and the British Council; and as a policy and social development consultant on projects funded by the UK government's Department for International Development. She is frequently interviewed on East Asian politics and has made appearances on the BBC and Radio 4. William L. Miller is Edward Caird Professor of Politics at the University of Glasgow and a Fellow of the British Academy. He acted as consultant to the Independent Media Commission during the transition to democracy in South Africa and has directed major research projects for the ESRC (UK Economic and Social Research Council) and DfID (UK Department for International Development) in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Korea, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Vietnam, and the UK.
- Author(s)Jane Duckett,William L. Miller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note101 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.