All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jim Whitehurst
- PublisherHarvard Business School Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business School Press
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byGary Hamel
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Author BiographyJIM WHITEHURST is CEO of Red Hat, the largest open source software company in the world. Before joining Red Hat, Whitehurst held various positions at Delta Air Lines, most recently as Chief Operating Officer, responsible for operations, sales and customer service, network and revenue management, marketing, and corporate strategy. Prior to joining Delta, he was a Partner at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and held various leadership roles in BCG's Chicago, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Atlanta offices.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.